Your Inventory at Your Fingertips
Our tools are USER-FRIENDLY, with an intuitive platform and several support resources. And if you ever have questions, just contact our Client Service support staff via toll-free phone or email.
Our tools are SECURE. Access to the tools is strictly controlled and strong-password protected. Any information you submit is highly encrypted.
Online Tools EMPOWER you to submit accounts, manage your inventory, generate reports, and view statements to help you track and update your accounts.
Entering your debt online is easy, saves time, and ensures accounts are worked within 24 hours of entry. (If you want to submit a larger inventory of accounts, or plan to submit upwards of 100+ accounts per month, ask about submitting your accounts via secure file.)
Access Your Inventory 24/7
Curious about the status of an account? Has a consumer provided you with new contact information? Need to post a payment received in your office? You can review and update all of your accounts through our Online Tools.
• Review Notes: View an activity log to see full account activity, including by-the-minute account notes. You can also see the number of calls made and letters sent, the payment history, contact information, and more!
• Update Information: Have important information to share or a question about an account? When you send a message, it will be sent to Client Service. They will update your file, answer your question, or address your concern within 24 hours.
• Post Payments: When you post a payment or settlement online, it appears instantly on our collection system.
Through our Online Tools, you can monitor IC System’s activity on your accounts, from progress on individual accounts to our performance on your entire inventory. There are several reports available to you in multiple formats (Excel, PDF, CSV, Word, TIFF, etc.).
• Batch Track: See how IC System is performing for you with detailed performance information over a selected 12-month date range.
• Client Payments and Reversals: Enter a date range and see the payments and reversals (NSFs, canceled payments, etc.) on individual accounts within that period of time.
• Inventory Progress: View Active accounts and accounts placed into a Retained status within the last 90 days.
• Inventory Progress Retained: View retained, withdrawn, paid, and archived accounts.
Our statements include a summary of payers, payments, commission, and fees between summary and detail pages, and they arrive only when activity needs to be reported.
Our free Online Tools statement delivery option makes billing easier and faster. You will be notified via email when your statement is available to view. You can then log in to our secure Online Tools site and view a PDF copy of your statement. Remittances will be made via a one-way ACH electronic transfer into your bank account.