How It Works
Your business or practice needs debt collection services, so you probably have a lot of questions about how debt collection works.
When you’re a client at IC System, you receive our complete attention. We will ensure you have the right product for your needs, onboard with ease, and start sending accounts into collections in no time. Our consumer-friendly collection practices and proven strategies will recover your past-due accounts, while also maintaining your consumer relationships.
IC System delivers the service, performance, and sense of security to improve the financial outcomes of both you and your consumers.
Here’s How Our Debt Collection Process Works:
Step 2: Account Placement
- Upload accounts receivable electronically via Online Tools
- Accounts are in collections within 24 hours
- Load accounts by file or individually
Step 3: Data Scrubbing/Optimization
Our data scrubs maximize our efforts:
- Mobile phones
- New/alternate location information
- Disconnected numbers
- Deceased statuses
- Active service members
Step 4: Collection Strategy
Letters: Validation notice and additional letters
Calls: Staggered attempts ensure the best results
Collectors: highly-trained in manner, compliance, and law
- We locate your consumers when they skip town
- Nationally licensed/bonded to collect in all 50 states
Step 5: Ongoing Control & Support
- Expert Client Success team to answer your questions
- Access your inventory 24/7 with our intuitive Online Tools
- Review notes and check progress on our debt collection process
- Post payments online
- Update new account information
- Submit additional accounts
- Schedule a suite of reports to measure your KPIs
- Measure performance, track revenue, monitor inventories
- Special Activity Reports keep you updated on:
- Payment verifications
- Settlement inquiries
- Questions about specific accounts
Step 6: You get paid!
- We return your collected revenue via ACH transfer or check
- Receive a monthly activity statement
Get In Touch
Submit your information below or call 1-800-279-3511.
We’ll Help You Identify the Next Steps to Overcome Accounts Receivable Challenges.
Your comprehensive pricing request will include the following:
- No cost pricing quote for your IC System services
- Materials to help streamline your accounts receivable
- A sample IC System agreement
- Establish a follow-up plan