What do your consumers think of your collections partner?
Is your collections partner representing you well? Are they treating your consumers with respect and professionalism? Most importantly, how can you be sure? If you want to know if you’re treating consumers well, there’s one way to be sure: Ask them.
That’s why IC System is one of the first and only accounts receivables management firms to offer Consumer Satisfaction (CSAT) Surveys after every call.
How do CSAT surveys work?
During each call, we ask your consumers if they would be willing to participate in a brief survey following the call. Those who agree are transferred to an automated system and asked to give their responses using their telephone keypad.
• Were you satisfied with the outcome of your call?
• Did our representative treat you professionally?
15,000 responses received each month
We use this information to:
• Ensure the right tone and manner on the phone by reviewing any calls that have low consumer scores. That means happier consumers.
• Improve collection performance by learning from calls that result in positive consumer experiences. That means more revenue for you.
• Mitigate legal liability by identifying upset consumers earlier. That means less regulatory risk.
Call 800-279-3511 to Request Pricing
Improve your financial outcomes with IC System’s Collection Services.