Online Debt Collection Tool Client Portal
Your Inventory at Your Fingertips
IC System’s Client Portal links you to a secure and convenient way of managing your outstanding receivables. Maximize the speed and efficiency with which your debts are worked by utilizing our free and easy-to-use online tools.
Our Client Portal is USER-FRIENDLY, with an intuitive platform and several support resources. And if you ever have questions, we offer a Help Center that includes the detailed answers you’re looking for.
Our Client Portal is SECURE. Access to our online debt collection tools is encrypted, strictly controlled and strong-password protected.
Our Client Portal EMPOWERS you to submit accounts, manage your inventory, generate reports, and view statements to help you track and update your accounts.
Online Debt Collection Tools
Entering your debt via the Client Portal is easy, saves time, and ensures accounts are worked within one business day of entry. If you want to submit a larger inventory of accounts, or plan to submit upwards of 100+ accounts per month, contact us directly to ask about submitting your accounts via secure file.
Access Your Inventory
Curious about the status of an account? Has a consumer provided you with new contact information? Need to manage outstanding receivables? You can review and update all of your accounts through our Client Portal.
- Review Notes: View an activity log to see full account activity, including by-the-minute account notes. You can also see the number of calls made and letters sent, payment history, contact information, and more!
- Update Information: Have important information to share or a question about an account? You can update new phone numbers, emails, and addresses on the Client Portal. You can even submit notes to our Client Success staff.
- Post Payments: When you post a payment or settlement online, it appears instantly on our collection system.
If you’re interested in seeing how our online payment system for debt collection management works for different industries in particular, take a look at the unique industries we serve.
Account Performance Reports
Through our Client Portal, you can monitor IC System’s activity on your accounts, from progress on individual accounts to our performance on your entire inventory. There are several reports available to you in multiple file formats including Excel, PDF, and others.
- Batch Track: See how IC System is performing for you with detailed performance information over a selected 12-month date range.
- Client Payments and Reversals: Enter a date range and see the payments and reversals (NSFs, canceled payments, etc.) on individual accounts within that period of time.
- Inventory Progress: View active accounts and accounts placed into a retained status within the last 90 days.
- Inventory Progress Retained: View retained, withdrawn, paid, and archived accounts.
Learn more about how our debt collection process works.
Our statements include a summary of payers, payments, commission, and fees between summary and detail pages. They arrive only when activity needs to be reported.
Access your Client Portal statements online. You will be notified via email when your statement is available to view. You can then log in to our secure Client Portal and view a PDF copy of your statement. Remittances will be made via a one-way ACH electronic transfer into your bank account.
Have a Question?
Contact our team to get in touch with a friendly IC System representative.Get in Touch