Get Started with InstiCollect
35% fee on recoveries and a $75 setup fee
Let’s start with some information about you and your business
In the modern world, it can be a challenge to reach people. Some screen their calls. Some toss away all mail from unknown senders. That’s why InstiCollect’s dynamic touchpoint system uses different mediums to contact past-due consumers.
We use a combination of phone calls, letters, emails, and texts to communicate with consumers in the medium they use most and prefer.
- Call campaigns are designed to reach consumers at optimal times to ensure right-party connects
- In-house analysts review the effectiveness of our letter, email, and text plans and make changes to increase contacts
Upon placement of a delinquent account into the InstiCollect program, the consumer receives an initial validation communication from IC System advising them of the balance due, service dates and charges, and any history of payments made previously.
After sending the initial validation notice in InstiCollect, we review the effectiveness of the first attempt and send additional letters, emails, and texts if needed. This approach analyzes the characteristics of people who resolve their accounts, then applies that understanding to new accounts.
- Save your office the administrative burden of sending letters, emails, and texts
- Written communications prompt consumers to reach out to resolve their account
Outbound Phone Calls
IC System’s highly trained representatives specialize in taking an empathetic approach. When you use InstiCollect, we will work with your consumers, negotiate payment, and maintain your business’ good reputation to improve financial outcomes for everyone involved.
Consumers deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Our financial counselors have been trained
- We train, coach, and monitor our collection staff to meet rigorous call quality guidelines
- We ask consumers to take a Consumer Satisfaction Survey after our calls—the results show 99% of surveyed consumers feel they were treated professionally
- Our ethical approach to debt collection helped IC System earn the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Ethics in 2021
- Accredited and A rated with the BBB!
When you use InstiCollect, IC System will report your non-paying accounts with balances over $50 to the national credit bureaus.
Credit reporting can provide a crucial incentive to consumers that will encourage them to resolve their past-due accounts.
- Motivate consumers to resolve their debt
- Create a record of past-due accounts on the consumer’s credit profile
- Credit reporting may incite consumers to pay even after collection activity ends
- Reporting maintained for up to seven years from the date of delinquency
Note: If your organization is in the healthcare industry, there are some restrictions to credit reporting. Effective July 1, 2022, the NCRAs will no longer display paid medical debt collection accounts on consumer credit reports. If an account is sent to collections, credit reported, and then paid, the NCRAs will automatically remove the credit reporting upon payment. Also effective July 1 of this year, the NCRAs announced that medical debt collection accounts will not be reported until at least 365 days past the original creditor’s date of first delinquency. This change increases the reporting wait period from at least 180 days to 365 days. Effective 3/30/2023, the Credit Bureaus require a minimum balance of $500 for healthcare accounts.
Skip tracing scrubs occur automatically before collection activity takes place in InstiCollect. The process ensures that IC System has clean consumer data and spends our efforts collecting with the right information. IC System’s automated skip tracing process with InstiCollect includes a robust suite of vendor services to locate new contact information, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Automatically uncover new contact information
- Disqualify accounts based on bankruptcy and deceased databases
- Consumers change cell carriers and move regularly, and skip tracing can locate their new contact information
- Services may include MelissaData, LexisNexis, NCOA, FirstData Phone Append
Inbound Call Handling
Our US-based call center features highly-trained representatives ready to field questions from your consumers and negotiate payment on your behalf.
- Knowledgeable staff trained in a philosophy that compassion is key
- Trained and compliant with all federal and state guidelines
- Secure consumer payment portal online for off-hours resolutions
- 99% of surveyed consumers say they were treated professionally by IC System
Intelligent Collections Strategies
Every account is different. IC System believes in working smarter to collect more on your behalf using InstiCollect. We use advanced technologies and data to drive our calling campaigns with InstiCollect, resulting in a higher rate of right party contacts. We analyze the characteristics of people who resolve their accounts, then apply that understanding to new accounts.
- Dynamic strategies based on consumer behaviors
- Intelligent data algorithms focus collection efforts on the likeliest payers
- InstiCollect’s dynamic approach uses multiple mediums to engage consumers positively and motivate payment
- Phones, letters, text, and email mediums
- These strategies result in more effective work effort and more revenue
Additional Outbound Calls
InstiCollect ensures the highest rate of right party contacts by using data to inform our calling strategies. IC System’s strategic call approach uses an algorithm developed by our data scientists to determine the best time to make calls. Tracking the results, IC System increases our contacts year over year.
- Additional calling prompted by proven data analytics
- Calls at varied times of day for best possible results
- Scoring targets consumers most likely to pay
- Higher revenue returns for our clients
Our in-house analysts review the effectiveness of our InstiCollect correspondence plans and make changes to enhance our consumer correspondence process. IC System also sends unique communications via our proprietary ADHOC lettering tool. This allows IC System the ability to make changes and send additional notices as the situation demands.
- Effectively worded letters, emails, and texts create an urgency to resolve past-due accounts
- Automatic payment plan reminders for ongoing payment plans
- Compliant with all state and federal regulations
With InstiCollect, credit monitoring allows IC System to watch a consumer’s credit profile for changes that may indicate an increased ability to pay. When we see such a “trigger,” we renew InstiCollect collection efforts. We respond by increasing our calling efforts on the account. Our experience using Credit Monitoring reveals this as an effective tool for realizing collections on debt accounts over one year old.
- If credit monitoring produces an alert that the consumer’s profile has changed, collection activity is accelerated for thirty days
- Credit monitoring looks for “triggers” visible in the consumer’s credit profile
- We monitor for over 25 “triggers” such as new tradelines, paid accounts, new loans, etc.
Non-litigation attorney referral with InstiCollect creates urgency with calls and letters from an attorney on IC System’s behalf. We find that a letter or call from an attorney’s office is often an effective deterrent from further delinquency.
If, after an initial collection period (usually about 180 days), we have not secured payment, IC System will refer eligible accounts to attorneys. We provide referrals to our nationwide network of attorney partners, who assist in the collection process.
Services may vary depending on the state in which the consumer resides, the type of account, and the amount owed.
- Highly effective payment motivator
- Attorneys in the IC System referral network are bonded by a lawyer listing service such as the National List, The General Bar, and/or American Lawyers Quarterly
- All attorneys specialize in collections and provide timely communication
IC System’s Client Portal links you to a secure and convenient way of managing your outstanding receivables. Maximize the speed and efficiency with which your debts are worked by utilizing our free and easy-to-use interface.
- Submit Accounts
- Transparent Look at Collection Activity
- Report Payments
- Secure Access 24/7
- Dynamic Reporting Options
- Access Statements
Need Something More?
IC System offers flexible and affordable debt collection agency fees for businesses that need to recover debt fast. Learn more about our other products.Programs & Pricing